Saturday, 28 April 2012

Hola! And welcome...

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Janine.

I'm a 20-something-year-old copywriting rockstar and creative entrepreneur working out of my home office in Hamilton, Ontario.

Pen Maven Diaries is at its heart a lifestyle blog that focuses on the ups and downs of developing, nourishing and growing a small business. You'll get a healthy dose of helpful advice that I've learned along the way (and lets me honest, I'm still learning), but you'll also get an honest and candid peek into the life of an artistic professional.

It really is cooler than it sounds, I promise.

You may hear about these characters along the way...







My sad addictions:  vintage and retro treasures/fashion, macaroni & cheese, bad horror flicks, anything vanilla scented or flavoured, kickboxing, cupcakes, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Mad Men, historical fiction, making lists, monkey YouTube videos

I love to connect with readers, fellow bloggers and other creative sorts, so don't be shy! Feel free to leave a comment, email me, or get chummy with me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment